Sara Fielder Poems
- Buttercup Emotions Up and down up and down up and
- Cemetery Yard It takes me fifteen minutes walking fast But ...
- Let Me Die Upon The Sea Let me die upon the sea to ...
- The Screamy Meanies Each night the screamy meanies come To...
- Words Words on this paper Words in my head Words while I'm ...
- Behind The Bronze Door When we were negative three or ...
- My Death Wish Carve me like a pumpkin With a cap upon my ...
I like to make up things, that's all. Thanks for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Up and down
up and down
like that homo with ocd turning off and on
the light switch
then stepping backwards
and doing a pirouette in reverse before he
leaves the house
Today, you were my buttercup.
I wanted to saw off your head
and bury it in the backyard next to the hamster
I forgot to give water to
I want to saw you up my little buttercup.
Written by Sara Fielder © Feb 2012