A Freedom Talk.
Be not, dear fair, an
depending on kings of
who desert disciples
as Satan, before God.
Be of principled life
living in Lord's Light.
Free of fear is freedom, dear
free from knots of notes
in snail-paced files that
slip or slither in corruption.
Material, not immaterial actual;
Spiritual culture is though virtual.
Soul and body are we not? So
we need wisdom prayer 'nd food.
Be balanced with both beloved
for growth of worthy life, lovely.
There our freedom fairly glare
where we equals feel so, dear..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Freedom Talk. by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay