A Freedom Talk.
Be not, dear fair, an
depending on kings of
who desert disciples
as Satan, before God.
Be of principled life
living in Lord's Light.
Free of fear is freedom, dear
free from knots of notes
in snail-paced files that
slip or slither in corruption.
Material, not immaterial actual;
Spiritual culture is though virtual.
Soul and body are we not? So
we need wisdom prayer 'nd food.
Be balanced with both beloved
for growth of worthy life, lovely.
There our freedom fairly glare
where we equals feel so, dear..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Freedom Talk. by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz