Who Is God?
Who is God? A question of long history
But all agree: God is Omnipotent,
Omnipresent and Omniscient.
The Creator, Preserver and Destroyer.
He is eternal no birth no death to Him.
By His Grace He creates by His Will with
Material and immaterial of His Choice.
I presume, He is the Potential Energy
Permeating in all as vitality, the Kinetic.
In cells and atoms we experience this
As God Particle, soul, atma, or rookh.
What is in a name? only language issue
The loss of it is death for every tissue.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Who Is God? by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)