Who Is God?
Who is God? A question of long history
But all agree: God is Omnipotent,
Omnipresent and Omniscient.
The Creator, Preserver and Destroyer.
He is eternal no birth no death to Him.
By His Grace He creates by His Will with
Material and immaterial of His Choice.
I presume, He is the Potential Energy
Permeating in all as vitality, the Kinetic.
In cells and atoms we experience this
As God Particle, soul, atma, or rookh.
What is in a name? only language issue
The loss of it is death for every tissue.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Who Is God? by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Fall Leaves, Leonard Dabydeen
- Rinsed Clean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating Photos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If I Should Die Some Tuesday..., Frank Avon
- Transformed womaniser, Kwalo Voro
- Gathering Broken Glasses By I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Filling Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Am Too Old Not To Be Humble, Shalom Freedman
- Riding Through Edges, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)