In Indraprasth; Sakuni
Laughed; dreamed of nephew.
Ulysses so did
On his son Telemachus.
From British rulers
We Indians glided down to
The slavery of petty
Diary leaders(?) dealers.
Their sons and daughters
Queue for power: push us -
Commons off, you know?
Crazy of power united
Keep us under Power cut
To grope in and vote.
Read, watch observe, then
From wisdom choose the way
For a change we want.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
note.Duryodhana=son of Dhrudharashtra, brother of Pandu fhusband of Pandavas' mother Kunti.Indraprasth=Present Delhi.Sakuni=Uncle of Duriyodhana and the vicious plotter.(According to Mahabharata story.) Ulysses =King of Ithaca who participated in Trojan War.(War between Troy and Sparta for Helen, the sweet princes as per Greek Mythology.) .
Topic(s): love and pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where to? by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis