A Christmas Poem
A dozen of months passed by
Date agree with manganese
Year by year it never dies
Season where love's abyss
'twas the most awaited of all
Time when snow flakes fall
Unknowingly spending all things
Unconsciously valuing everything
It has come at last!
The long await is over!
He was busy & fast
The man in red was undercover.
Down the chimneys he go
That's what movies show.
Yet unseen, remain he in red.
'twas just faith in which he's fed.
Giving is the essence!
All we have, we proudly share.
As it came, it brings remembrance.
As I walk the roads, All I hear
was Carols and tintinabulations.
As I smile for all with no fear,
For the friends now in acquisition.
A Blissful Christmas
A peaceful Christmas
A Merry Christmas
A hopeful Christmas
That's what it's meant to be
That's how I want it always to be.
That's how it'll be forever.
But all I want's to see us together.
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Christmas Poem by Ellirie Aviles )
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
- Rain, Chad Seagraves
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)