A Loving Mother
What else could you ask from this world
but a mother so lovely & bold
No other thing shalt reach her worth
None could've exchange things to heart
Long enough yet to be a year
She brought us there in her womb
Long enough yet excitement steer
to dark abyss she ne'er succumb
She's the way to one's existence
She took care; feed & dressed us
At young our hearts we're stonehard
She spend her time, no exchange, ne'er haggard!
She sow seeds of intelligence
wipe off things like negligence
She established our lives' foundations
She taught us how to draw conclusions
Our lives to theirs were irony
truly an inverse proportion
As we burgeon to maturity
their youth were slowly stolen.
Shalt I return the favor to thee?
but of nothing is as worthy
as what thy hath done to me
My mother beloved, I praise thee...
Someone we should truly adore
someone to spend time more!
Show thine thanks, love & affection
Afore it's too late to express emotions..
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Loving Mother by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Expression Eruption: An artillery call, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Biochemistry II, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- farm this, Mandolyn ...
- A Chat By Brothers, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Smith of Words, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Past IT' is, george albot
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney