And every people has its own burden...
And secrets every people hides is own shelves...
But it is time to think about, certainly,
When someone is going over the other's heads...
He thinks, it will be easier at least
To find the world, to which he's dedicated...
He thinks: 'I'll hold my hands in fists,
And cover my heart with a mask of beast.'
He thinks: 'Here's the world! I'm at your eyes! '
But world considers him as a toy in game,
As fascinating play on the brightest stage,
Where all the incarnation costs high.
Where every moment with whistling seconds
By your head, as the bullets nearby,
The world is changing from the past through nowaday
To future... And is tearing off the cortex slight
From his mask, which was put on by his fate...
The fancy of the destiny - to hide
The bitter burden in the ages far...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A burden by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar