A Broken Heart
How do you mend, a broken
heart? Where do you begin
and where do you start? How
do you face another day? What
do you do and what do you say?
It's never easy, getting back into
the swing, there's no doubt, it will
take it's toll. You have to be strong
and forge ahead, then, things will
start to roll. Just give it plenty of
time, as others have done before.
Then you'll be ready to start again
and open, another door!
Audrey Heller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Broken Heart by Audrey Heller )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..