Audrey Heller Poems
- A Broken Heart How do you mend, a broken heart? Where do you...
- A Better Life The more you think about it life gets harder ...
- A Deep Abiding Love If I could only be with you, one more ...
- A Change Of Attitude How can one, explain, what they feel, ...
- A Diamond In The Rough You can't judge a book by it's ...
- A Dark And Dreary Night On a cold, dark and dreary night, ...
- Aging Gracefully As women, there comes a time, we cannot ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Broken Heart
How do you mend, a broken
heart? Where do you begin
and where do you start? How
do you face another day? What
do you do and what do you say?
It's never easy, getting back into
the swing, there's no doubt, it will
take it's toll. You have to be strong
and forge ahead, then, things will
start to roll. Just give it plenty of
time, as others have done before.
Then you'll be ready to start again
and open, another door!