A Better Strategy
Managing conflict, in a straightforward
and honest manner, is a proper strategy.
If you put it off and wait for another day,
it won't be good, then again, how could
it be? When you face your conflicts, you
get them off your chest, which in turn,
brings you relief. If you let them linger,
there's sure to be, some kind of grief.
It's always good, to be as straightforward,
as you possibly can, thus taking the strain,
off of you. It's truly, a better strategy and
will prevent, any kind of tragedy and you'll
feel you've accomplished, a whole lot too!
Audrey Heller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Strategy by Audrey Heller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting..., Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo