A Better Strategy
Managing conflict, in a straightforward
and honest manner, is a proper strategy.
If you put it off and wait for another day,
it won't be good, then again, how could
it be? When you face your conflicts, you
get them off your chest, which in turn,
brings you relief. If you let them linger,
there's sure to be, some kind of grief.
It's always good, to be as straightforward,
as you possibly can, thus taking the strain,
off of you. It's truly, a better strategy and
will prevent, any kind of tragedy and you'll
feel you've accomplished, a whole lot too!
Audrey Heller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Strategy by Audrey Heller )
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer