A.Blok, Oh My Lovely, My Prince... - Translation (Rus.)
Oh my lovely, my prince and my bridegroom!
You are sad in the painted meadow.
I've curled as a dodder on other bank soon
Among golden grassland in a shadow.
I'm catching your dreams by the flower pale,
Which is also white and transparent.
You will rample me flourishing there
By the whitechested horse without care.
Oh, let's crush immortality all, -
I'm keeping the fire alive.
So shy I'll light candle for you in a church
At matins, when I pray in delight.
In the church you'll stand with a pale such face,
To the mother of god you will go, -
And the fire will suddenly slighly vibrate
As response of her wonderful mercy.
Above you - as a taper - I'm silent and smooth.
And before you - as a flower - gentle.
I'm waiting for you, oh my lovely bridegroom.
I'm a bride - and a wife your's forever.
26 march 1904
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by Vladimir Sidorov
Comments about this poem (A.Blok, Oh My Lovely, My Prince... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Gun, Rage'n Curtis
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Choice, Edith Nesbit
Poem of the Day
- Break Off From Your Sins II, Edward Kofi Louis
- My First Poem, Emelita C. Smith
- diMinNuTiVe, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am A Boat, Paul Gerard Reed
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma