A.Blok, Oh My Lovely, My Prince... - Translation (Rus.)
Oh my lovely, my prince and my bridegroom!
You are sad in the painted meadow.
I've curled as a dodder on other bank soon
Among golden grassland in a shadow.
I'm catching your dreams by the flower pale,
Which is also white and transparent.
You will rample me flourishing there
By the whitechested horse without care.
Oh, let's crush immortality all, -
I'm keeping the fire alive.
So shy I'll light candle for you in a church
At matins, when I pray in delight.
In the church you'll stand with a pale such face,
To the mother of god you will go, -
And the fire will suddenly slighly vibrate
As response of her wonderful mercy.
Above you - as a taper - I'm silent and smooth.
And before you - as a flower - gentle.
I'm waiting for you, oh my lovely bridegroom.
I'm a bride - and a wife your's forever.
26 march 1904
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by Vladimir Sidorov
Comments about this poem (A.Blok, Oh My Lovely, My Prince... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Enjoyable@@ Roma vs Bayern Munich live s.., Shohag Kaysar
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- miami dupli
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)