piumi wijenayake Poems
- Mirror Today I met a friend She was very different than ...
- The River I walk across the grounds Come down to the ...
- Hurts Me So Much Are you happy now? The things you have ...
- Can'T Help It Every time when you pass by, I still remember...
- If I Knew If I knew If I knew that This was the last ...
- Still Want You Weeks passes, time passes I am paralyzed for ...
- Alone Alone Day by day I walk across the class room Every ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Friendship depend on trust of each other which is not permanent''when a friend betrays you get to know many thing you did not know
Today I met a friend
She was very different than anyone
A friend who is patient as a feather
By telling everything to her
My mind frees from every burden
Listens to my troubles patiently
Never seemed to be bored
Bored, of hearing my grievances and feelings
Never interrupting when I'm talking
She understands me
She is beside me through thick and thin
Spends her whole day with me
And she always show me how beautiful am I
And, Makes my heart lighten as a feather
But when I was going to hug her
It was my own ...