Mary Gilliam Poems
- Death We all know life ends, We may not know the terms, ...
- Valley Of Death I was promised a paved path to follow But I ...
- Reality Is A Blade Reality is a blade It kills hope Hope is...
- So Sweet When she makes good grades people say, 'I wish I was...
- Ignored Why don't people realize, what they're doing, ...
- Hard Times There's a knock on the door Hard times are here ...
- Drama It's exhausting, it's never ending It's suffocating, ...
I'm just a teenager who feels that writing is a better way to vent than doing bad things. I'm fairly normal, though what is normal anyways. I write what I feel, and I read constantly. I'm a total bookworm, which people find odd. I hope everyone likes this but if not i do and that's what matters. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Gilliam
We all know life ends,
We may not know the terms,
We may not know why or how.
But we do know the pain,
The sadness, the desolation,
We can't escape it, no matter how hard we try.
Eventually we become numb to the loss,
The pain, the depression.
We move on.
Even though it stings.
We don't know what's in store,
After we die,
But we trust in God to carry us home.
It comforts us.