Mallika Achuthan Menon
Mallika Achuthan Menon Poems
- Memories Tinkling laughter echoed there Dripping teardrops ...
- The Beggar The broad and well kept thoroughfare Got cuddled ...
- Nature That night it was drizzling nonstop, Every where ...
- A Second Childhood Another name of agedness is, A second ...
- We..... When two sets of shining eyes One day met with each...
- Sorrow The dense flocks of dark nimbus clouds Had caused the...
- A Secret The potential to love is a gift from God. To be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tinkling laughter echoed there
Dripping teardrops glittered there
Our memory lane got cluttered thus
With entangling glee and glumness both.
Golden memories, the winsome ones
acting like an exact doorway
Which is always leading us to
the dazzling courtyard of paradise.
They impart immense inward calmness
when got immersed ourselves in their depth.
They can infuse inmost feelings
Within seconds and what not!
Long and short ripples they made
in the tranquil mind of mine frequently.
Whenever I melted in them
They felt sweeter than ...