Latha Krishnan Poems
- The Third Person Six years after we met There we were ...
- A Walk In The Twilight Twilight seeping in from the setting ...
- Wings Of Nostalgia The world spun at breakneck speed and came...
- Spring Petunias Of Dubai The petunias are out in force Heads...
- Ruing No letter, no word, no sound? Parched for news
- A Song They say, absence makes the heart grow fonder But ...
- The Single Mother "Is my child okay at school? Has he ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Third Person
Six years after we met
There we were sitting opposite each other
Just the two of us again
We sat there talking inane banalities
Not saying what was uppermost in our minds
Because the third person was present too!
In our thoughts of course!
As the evening wore on
We kept it intact
This societal comfort zone
We have created painstakingly
In these past years
We were and probably will always be
Loathe to disturb that zone
Just because of that third person
The one that we both love so dearly