John McClay Poems
- The Deafening Silence Have you heard of the deafening ...
- My Secret Garden I dream of a secret garden Filled with ...
- The Protector With these hands I will defend you. With these...
- A Sealed Heart I cannot think I cannot breathe Your arms ...
- Classroom Love On one beautiful day I wished upon a star In...
- A Gift Of The Heart I'll give you my love and ask nothing in...
- Star Gazer I wonder what it would be like to be a star? ...
Hi, I'm John. I'm currently attending Buffalo State College in New York. If you would like to know more about me feel free to just ask :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John McClay
The Deafening Silence
Have you heard of the deafening silence?
It rips though your heart
And screams through your mind
Silence used to be quiet
Laying on the grassy hills
Under a starry night
But now it comes at a terrible price
A price that I cannot afford to pay
But am forced to nonetheless
For each silent moment
A part of me is gone -
Sent to the nothingness of the dark
One silent moment
Is nothing to worry about
But this is not the case
The silence builds and builds
It becomes deafening
And will eventually
Encompass me completely