Dog goD 8Hate
Dog goD 8Hate Poems
- Marry Christmas I drove to the mall today, the only place ...
- A Merry Exit The Xmas clan, a shrinking contingent of ...
- Piquant Moon? Oh the moon in its invidious state of affair ...
- My Emily Dickson Encomium SiR: the context is in the tone... ...
- Okcupid: Response To... ...
- Max Max? ? ? Come on Max, you can't feign finesse it ...
- The Party . . . ... Your Party
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dog goD 8Hate
I drove to the mall today,
the only place to buy
razor blades, and contended
with a heap of madness.
People everywhere seeking to
keep firm the design as money
went for money’s method and
I merely the Good News(Gillette) .
I spoke to several shoppers along
with some clerks in a most
apt expression, yet my silence
provoked silent reproach and even
audible utterance inferring “Merry
Xmas Humbug and we like you too! '
I showed them how to “marry” Christmas
in a precise witness of Jesus.
They didn’t know him, not one! ...