Dog goD 8Hate
Pontificate stealthy and ''wise? ''
the words glossed with sweet style.
Stand in the light of a dark-world's
candle, alight at both ends.
Smile at they complicit as they confer
a dark-world's praise and know -
and ''you know! ''- something's wrong.
''So what'' you say, and I say too. Yet,
religiose proclamations are not all vagary -
something strong incites their frame.
The Irony: you are warned - do not do
what the sacred forbids, yet, no one can!
Alas, suffer subsequent realities
for what deities do,
not we - victoms of circumstance:
Destiny's egregious sin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny's Sin by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara