Dog goD 8Hate
Cuddle/Coddle n' Coolie
How quaint, Molly-Coddle
never comes in here,
she's perceived things
It's like what is happening to
the 'city of the big shoulders? '
but 'skewed aroun' the waist! '
I don' know if they're still
hog butcher to the world?
The problem is...
This modern din,
now shifting in status,
and due to ungainly views,
they say they're
headed as hogs,
to ill-fated pens
of ill-tempored gods?
To be made as hams,
and made ready
to eat, they say
I couldn't say...
there's this duality?
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cuddle/Coddle n' Coolie by Dog goD 8Hate )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 August 1896 - 9 March 1947)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- A Winter Poem, Leslie Philibert
- Angry all the time, Kelly Shanks
- nutmeg needs attention, Havilah
- All Creatures ‘Life Matter, Hebert Logerie
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael P. McParland
- This Worthless Beast, Michael P. McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael P. McParland
- What I Saw When I Came (in 10 words or l.., Holly Wotherspoon
- Unwanted, Michael P. McParland
- Wandering Wasteland, Michael P. McParland