Dog goD 8Hate
Cuddle/Coddle n' Coolie
How quaint, Molly-Coddle
never comes in here,
she's perceived things
It's like what is happening to
the 'city of the big shoulders? '
but 'skewed aroun' the waist! '
I don' know if they're still
hog butcher to the world?
The problem is...
This modern din,
now shifting in status,
and due to ungainly views,
they say they're
headed as hogs,
to ill-fated pens
of ill-tempored gods?
To be made as hams,
and made ready
to eat, they say
I couldn't say...
there's this duality?
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cuddle/Coddle n' Coolie by Dog goD 8Hate )
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)