Dog goD 8Hate
Gross Irony Acknowledged
I know, it's not you,
it's not me...
who can see?
All this vocation
designated with stealth -
humans enjoying another's wealth.
I know the uncanny
And I do enjoy my
'HATE! ' with distinction.
Yet that's not mine
either...I have to
wait on his dis-grace
I'd love to spit in his face!
Hate8 - 11/10/07
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gross Irony Acknowledged by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman