Dog goD 8Hate
A Voluptuous Dance in Acerbic Display
The voluptuous dance of a lady
can be seen at this site –
jigs, twists, plentiful pirouettes
and a curious view of rear-end-swing.
All free to they who seek
this melody(dissonance over consonance)
with a view in bouncy abundancy, albeit,
exponentially acerbic display.
There is a message here, yet few
see the suggestion, or know
inherence for cause:
of monkeys’ mothers’ matriarchs
who eat fruit with their tail,
swing through trees with their tongue,
and know themselves as a rail...
from 'San Diego” to...
they’ve mastered their business
and know the way...
through jungles of Malls
Sprawls & Monkie-e-es -
it's brilliance in
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Voluptuous Dance in Acerbic Display by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)