Dog goD 8Hate
A Voluptuous Dance in Acerbic Display
The voluptuous dance of a lady
can be seen at this site –
jigs, twists, plentiful pirouettes
and a curious view of rear-end-swing.
All free to they who seek
this melody(dissonance over consonance)
with a view in bouncy abundancy, albeit,
exponentially acerbic display.
There is a message here, yet few
see the suggestion, or know
inherence for cause:
of monkeys’ mothers’ matriarchs
who eat fruit with their tail,
swing through trees with their tongue,
and know themselves as a rail...
from 'San Diego” to...
they’ve mastered their business
and know the way...
through jungles of Malls
Sprawls & Monkie-e-es -
it's brilliance in
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Voluptuous Dance in Acerbic Display by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra