Dog goD 8Hate
My Dirty House
Many are flying south...
migration is suitable for many/
many engage due to/for money
riddles don't annoy and impunity
is availed as they always
(ab) solve themselves, it's this
who ties your shoe?
my fingers - fortunately -
never learned to tie
my ego had to die
for this fitting to be
and my house?
i think it's
the one that ties my shoe
cleans my dirty house, too....
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dirty House by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders