Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah
Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah Poems
- I Am Sorry; I Miss You I dream of you day and night And wish...
- State Death From the tribes come the cries of grief From the...
- Fallen In Love I searched my heart I tried to pretend You ...
- Stronger Together From the mountain top onward we go; ...
- When Will Africa Unite Down below the ground come the voices ...
- We Cry For Peace We have suffered long in silence We the ...
- Awake Mother Africa Awake mother Africa, awake For you lie ...
A native of Ghana born in Komenda in the Central Region to Joseph Arkoh Sarbah and Afua Anokye. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah
I Am Sorry; I Miss You
I dream of you day and night
And wish to return to you;
When I see you with open hands
Day and night have I occupied myself with your thought;
Thinking about your great love and what you have done for me
I always think I am with you;
Enjoying your sweet talks
I open my eyes and realize it's just a dream
I carry the love you gave me along
But you I did not consider
I have gone far
And I feel desolate without you.