Abdulrasheed Dawodu Poems
- Daughter Of Eve Here I stand Just outside your well guarded ...
- The Spirit They Worship O spirit Scepter, subjects stumble ...
- My Brain My brain A home of countless ideas My mind A ...
- Shackles If you were still in shackles Of the old era of ...
- How To Kill A Rat A rat; an animal larger than a mouse With ...
- A Perfect Night A walk through the night Before it gives ...
- If Friends Were Foes If friends were foes And foes were ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdulrasheed Dawodu
Daughter Of Eve
Here I stand
Just outside your well guarded heart
Heavily fenced like a palisade
Hard to penetrate
The closer I come
The farther you become
Can't it just be a sheer heart?
So everything in it we share?
Your feelings are in your silence
Your silence is words
Your words are parable
Your parable I can't fathom
Like a wind
You whirl and twirl me around
You cry with your smiles
The smile in your tears
How will one ever know
What it withholds
Oh daughter of precious Eve!