If Friends Were Foes
If friends were foes
And foes were friends
Would my foes' foes
Be my foes?
Would I be careful
Of my closest friends?
Would they be the most feared foes?
Would the foe with a knife behind me
Be my guardian
And a friend?
If friends are friends
And foes are foes
What are you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Friends Were Foes by Abdulrasheed Dawodu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles