Tshering Chekii Poems
- Corrupted Soul She had a transparent yet a corrupted soul, ...
- A Dream A dream isn't dream if it's not worth fighting ...
- A New Beginning It's a new beginning At a new place with the...
- I Am Caged I am caged Behind the bars of The aching choice,...
- Absurdity Of Death Weaved irrevocably in the misfortune of ...
- I'M Tired I’m tired, With the dripping energy, And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tshering Chekii
She had a transparent yet a corrupted soul,
Unconditionally loving the loved one
Feeling way less for a walking stranger.
Biased was her soul
Bestowing too much care to the people
That meant world for her
Ignorant were those with her feelings
Or her unwavering affection for them.
Her wasn't a saint soul
For it expected not whole but a little
Till it withers with every disappointment at last.