The Voyage Of A Sailor
A novice sailor on a lone boat,
Eagerly began the voyage of the life.
With a compass and hope in the hand,
Proceeded in the shore of destiny.
Beautifully floating in the midst blue sea,
Confidently rowing the oars with the speedy speed.
Failing to read the hurricane of youthfulness,
Shaking the boat by the turbulence of juvenile.
Turned blind to the direction of the compass,
And teamed up with the wind of anguish.
Capsizing the boat with an attitude,
And drowning in the pool of depression.
Fighting for the life within the sea,
Swallowing the salty water of the life.
The life running from him,
But a hope firmly tied him to the mechanism of swimming.
Finally emerges from the sea with the wisdom.
Firmly determined to reach the offshore.
Prudently swimming across the sea,
And conquering the voyage at last.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Voyage Of A Sailor by Tshering Chekii )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA