Whisper of My Heart
Wingless heart in the left strangely flutters,
Sighing the whisper hard to decipher,
Melodiously humming the unknown song,
Letting the heart dance in the rhythmic harmony.
Jeopardizing the systematic beating,
And mystifying the bizarre feelings.
Within, creating a little commotion
With the nameless emotions.
Encouraging the zeal for new found feeling.
Fully aware of the message of little cupid,
Yet tug back with fears of unknown.
Vulnerably and stubbornly, a heart shields itself again.
Tshering Chekii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whisper of My Heart by Tshering Chekii )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- The valley of Utah, Rekha Mandagere
- A House I call my Own, Reagan A. Latumbo
- I Do No Know, Tony Adah
- Layer upon Layer Snow Everywhere!, Ramesh T A
- untitled, Panmelys
- If Your Love Belonged To Me, Lora Colon
- She Says She can't Stand Me, Leonard Champlin
- Ethereal Wonder, Jerry Ukaigwe
- One Day, Marizane Diedericks
- Since you have left, Marizane Diedericks