Whisper of My Heart
Wingless heart in the left strangely flutters,
Sighing the whisper hard to decipher,
Melodiously humming the unknown song,
Letting the heart dance in the rhythmic harmony.
Jeopardizing the systematic beating,
And mystifying the bizarre feelings.
Within, creating a little commotion
With the nameless emotions.
Encouraging the zeal for new found feeling.
Fully aware of the message of little cupid,
Yet tug back with fears of unknown.
Vulnerably and stubbornly, a heart shields itself again.
Tshering Chekii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whisper of My Heart by Tshering Chekii )
- Senryu As They Float, Heather Burns
- Senryu Our Lives, Heather Burns
- Water, Water, Harley White
- Heart's Remembrance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Oldest Daughters, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind my curtain, Barbara Dixion
- Facebook / Anonymous, Kewayne Wadley
- Senryu Searching, Heather Burns
- Lost, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- Face Down Novel, Lonnie Hicks
Poem of the Day
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns