Whisper of My Heart
Wingless heart in the left strangely flutters,
Sighing the whisper hard to decipher,
Melodiously humming the unknown song,
Letting the heart dance in the rhythmic harmony.
Jeopardizing the systematic beating,
And mystifying the bizarre feelings.
Within, creating a little commotion
With the nameless emotions.
Encouraging the zeal for new found feeling.
Fully aware of the message of little cupid,
Yet tug back with fears of unknown.
Vulnerably and stubbornly, a heart shields itself again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whisper of My Heart by Tshering Chekii )
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
- Right Now, Michael McParland
- Little Mosque, Mohja Kahf
- The creative grit.., Laxman Rao
- Like A Gentle Rain, Spiritwind Wood
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)