'I Ain't Crying'
The thick wall of his lies hugged her pupil,
Blurring the vision of truthfulness.
Colorblind was her innocent eyes,
Saw only his manipulated color.
Cunningly he laid a net of deception,
Naively she fell into the designed trap.
She saw his fabricated rainbow,
Believing it to be real and beautiful.
Finally broken was heavily loaded wall of his lies,
So were her heart, shattering into infinite pieces.
With so many things to bear,
Flooded were her eyes with the liters of tears.
Willingly she let it flow, cleansing the every lie,
Flushing the every silly mistake,
Diluting the faith,
And eroding the trust forever.
As I sat watching her,
Respecting her for fighting this long,
Applauding her for never stooping and stopping.
She turned, smiled and choked “I ain’t crying.”
Tshering Chekii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('I Ain't Crying' by Tshering Chekii )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley