Tony Mushrow Poems
- The Empty Chair The empty chair reminds me of how cruel life ...
- An Ode To A Spider. An ode to a spider (after wrecking his ...
- Our Love Our Love
- An Ode To A Snail I saw a snail this morning, I bet he ...
- The Hanging Tree The Hanging Tree… The date is set, now I...
- You By The Path You by the path… You by the path,
- Colluseum The Colosseum Fifty thousand Romans, Shouting,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Empty Chair
The empty chair reminds me of how cruel life can be.
The empty chair reminds me of how joyous life once was.
It reminds me of how life once tasted sweet.
And how it can become so bitter.
The empty chair echo’s sounds of laughter,
The empty chair reminds me of how laughter can turn to ashes in your mouth.
It reminds me of when I asked for a flower and you gave me a garden.
It reminds me that there is another star in the heavens.
The empty chair says goodbye again and again and again.
The empty chair remind me, how life never gives it merely lends.
It reminds of ...