Susan Oxford Poems
- Discordia She gazes out her window at the boundless rolling ...
- Lines Of Life I sit on the patio and look at you I think of ...
- A Love For A Lifetime From the start it was meant to be A ...
- Sunrise Love Each day as the sun rises I think of you I ...
- Liquid Lunacy A second glass opens up my mind to darker ...
- Heart To Heart You lift my chin and gaze at me, your thumb ...
- Missing You I lie here alone, feeling blue, my arms, my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susan Oxford
She gazes out her window
at the boundless rolling green,
Dark shadows cross her mind
hope and happiness unseen.
A sigh escapes her lips
as her head bows down low,
Her life is a smothering blanket
like winter's frozen snow.
She wonders as she gazes
how this life has come to be,
She settles back before her screen
to her comfort - internet fantasy.
She seeks to dull her lonely pain
with a victim to seduce,
She baits the line with offered sex
She needs a man to fill her ruse.
But soon her sins will meet their end
her hopes ...