Shruti Goswami Poems
- Dream Blue ice, wrapped in fire, Melt as the mists ...
- Hope The world is slowly breaking apart, Broken to pieces, ...
- Abandoned The deity, resplendent, stood, ...
- Smitten Wanderlust bug…. Smitten..by a thug… Who knows ...
- The Jack Fruit Tree It must be felled, declared my dad, And...
- Child Little feet, charming smile Taking a step, once in a ...
- Fearless This searing pain, I can take no more; It's ...
Blue ice, wrapped in fire,
Melt as the mists rupture
To reveal a starry sky.
And just a moon.
Full bloom, as stardust settles
On the ground,
As dew and dust gleaned
Through ages of fusion,
Cover the elysian dream,
In the deserts of time.
And just a rose.
A desert rose,
Like a full moon,
Blossoms in the quiet depths,
In the oasis of mind.