Sandile mngadi. Poems
- First Kiss I still remember our first kiss You were shy ...
- Someone Had Too Someone had to lose It was either you or ...
- I See Vision I see vision of a new Africa Where the Muslim ...
- Xanophobia Durban and surrounding areas Please stop this ...
- Picture Perfect Picture Perfect I had visions of having a ...
- Why Love Her Don`t love her for her looks When they are no ...
- Nami Ngiyamfuna Nami ngiyamfuna ozongilolozela ngephimbo ...
I am a young upcoming Poet. i wish my poems could find heart to all readers more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandile mngadi.
I still remember our first kiss
You were shy when i came close
I held you gentle
You grasped the moment with emotions
I looked you in the eye
Your eye blushed
I had to say something so you feel comfortable
You patiently waited for words
I love you
You love me.....
I locked my lips to yours
You received me well
I let my feelings talk for them self
Your feeling were locked to mine
I enjoyed it
You loved it
I unlocked my lips
You unlocked your lips with your eyes closed
I could not resist
You could not resist
I kissed you ...