Sandile mngadi. Poems
- Picture Perfect -new- Picture Perfect I had visions of having a ...
- I See Vision I see vision of a new Africa Where the Muslim ...
- Xanophobia Durban and surrounding areas Please stop this ...
- First Kiss I still remember our first kiss You were shy ...
- Nami Ngiyamfuna Nami ngiyamfuna ozongilolozela ngephimbo ...
- Taken I am sitting in this house left by my parents I am an ...
- Please Dont Recede Power I ask you never fade power When ...
I am a young upcoming Poet. i wish my poems could find heart to all readers more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandile mngadi.
I had visions of having a home with you
I had a mission to make you my wife
I collected all feelings I could find in my body
Combined them into something called love
Directed my attention into making you happy
Folded any thought of harm away
Vision, picture, timeframe selected
Voice, words, trust commanded
Looked you in your eyes and expressed my desire
Shared my vision, motions
Painted to you a perfect act of us
Married you before going to an aisle
Pictured perfect kids
Me, you holding hands in our garden
Blowing kisses ...