Ryan Brodesser Poems
- Prophecy For Story Percy Jacks...
- Chesapeake Bay. I remember The heat
- Godzilla A flash! A glare! In the misbegotten street of ...
- The Beast. The beast has been cornered and hurt The beast ...
- Dantes Comedy. 1. For those men who died 2. With warrior ...
- Warriors Journey A group of friends sailed into the ...
- Red Vines (Parody Of Red Red W...
I have had a rather simple life. I was born in a small hospital, in California, and lived there only a few years. When I was about out of the low level grades, we moved to Leonardtown MD where some of the best years of my life was spent. After, and currently, I am a resident of Portland, Damascus area in Oregon, where I got my first volunteer job. I am currently 18 years old. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Brodesser
Prophecy For Story Percy Jackson And The Olympians
Hero saved from brothers mighty hand
you must decide where you stand
A daughter of Athena, lost without light
The choice you must make shall aid her in her plight
Make a choice and choose your quest
To decide which hero is the best of the best
A treachery, In the deepest deep
Shall awaken a menace from a millennium long sleep
Hero related to long lost legend from ages long gone
Ask yourself hero, this before the titans rising dawn
Will you be independent, a hero in oneself, or a pawn?