prasanna kumari Poems
- (un) Beaten Am waiting for you, my son
- Smile-Once More SMILE-ONCE MORE smile ...
- The Lost Smile The lost smile a magic smile as a ...
- Tears Blurred letters… Drenched in my tears are my ...
- Signature a song oozing out of the myrtle leaves mystifies ...
- A Piece Of Chalk A lesson on ‘Grass’ I teach
- A P J Abdul Kalam-President Of... He is liked by all
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Am waiting for you, my son
Between us time seems to stand still
I might have failed you, my son
Failed in transmitting love to fill
Once did tears stand like pearls
In my eyes, tenderness beamed
In my dreamy face(eyes) , a girl’s
Mirage, as wife, I a failure deemed
My mother, one for one and truly loveable
Suffering untold pain in life-giving joy
Gone now, but not gone her lullaby’s warble
I admit, ma, I am a beaten toy
My God, tender and kind, turned
His loving eyes towards me
I missed a beat, not responded
I feel a sense of ...