You're the Best Part of Me
Make me feel the way you used to
When you loved me so.
Take me back to all those times
You’d never let me go.
Those are the memories I live for now.
‘Cant get them out of my mind.
The more I try to forget them
The more they’re there I find.
*** Because you are a part of me,
the part that no one else could be.
For they can’t make me feel like this.
And they would always make me miss
Every little thing you’ve done to me.
‘Cause baby, you’re the best part of me.
Let me hear your voice so low
Whispering in my ear.
Tell me that your love’s still mine,
Words I still can hear.
I remember every word you said.
I remember each sweet sound.
They never seem to leave me.
They’ve always stayed around.
Words and Music by
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're the Best Part of Me by Edwina Reizer )
- Enough is Enough!, Shaila Touchton
- For Boy George (The First Time I Saw You), Dave Alan Walker
- Acceptance, Barbara Dixion
- The Pendulum of Life, bryan wallace
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
- Raindrop Ambitions, Ailill Ailill
- Child the Blossoming Bud, Kumarmani Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)