Wishing You Honor And Integrity.
Let go, let your life became a great adventure,
Go through life with ease, enjoying everything before your departure.
Open your mind to use everything beautiful,
That your soul have enjoyment, but for Everything be grateful.
Handle life's challenges with wisdom,
Choose your thoughts carefully that you could blossom,
Keep your mind on great hope in goodness, never forget that,
Ignore what is around when you go through the valley of shadows of death.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishing You Honor And Integrity. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan