Wisdom can be used in all ages.
Wisdom should not be measured in physical age but in the age one understands.
Because aren't there always those who may be old in experience, but are young in their actions?
And aren't there always those who are young in years, but are old with understanding?
God chooses who is wise and who is foolish.
Can't He strip a king of his power and give it to a slave?
Hasn't He said He'll give the most to the least of His people?
Then why might He not grant a child wisdom?
You don't need experience and years.
Just God and His love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom by Heather Dickerson )
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy