Wisdom can be used in all ages.
Wisdom should not be measured in physical age but in the age one understands.
Because aren't there always those who may be old in experience, but are young in their actions?
And aren't there always those who are young in years, but are old with understanding?
God chooses who is wise and who is foolish.
Can't He strip a king of his power and give it to a slave?
Hasn't He said He'll give the most to the least of His people?
Then why might He not grant a child wisdom?
You don't need experience and years.
Just God and His love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom by Heather Dickerson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes