Wisdom can be used in all ages.
Wisdom should not be measured in physical age but in the age one understands.
Because aren't there always those who may be old in experience, but are young in their actions?
And aren't there always those who are young in years, but are old with understanding?
God chooses who is wise and who is foolish.
Can't He strip a king of his power and give it to a slave?
Hasn't He said He'll give the most to the least of His people?
Then why might He not grant a child wisdom?
You don't need experience and years.
Just God and His love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom by Heather Dickerson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher