The river thrashes back and forth, but the beauty is unheard.
Are you willing to listen and hear the song?
The children laugh and look at the world in wonder.
Won't you look and cherish their innocents?
The sun is warm as it comforts those who were cold.
Don't you feel and know the gift you were given?
Of all God's creations, we miss the greatest ones.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Heather Dickerson )
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty