Who Am I
Am I that uncontrollable teen that hurts others with bad choices?
Or the one that only cares about the latest trend.
Am I that perfect girl who can fix others problems but secretly can't fix her own?
Or a tomboy that doesn't mind being pushed around.
Can't I be my own person without people trying to force a mask upon me?
I am a person not someone to treat any certain way because I like certain things.
The only mask I wear is the mask in the eye of the beholder.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I by Heather Dickerson )
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis