Who Am I
Am I that uncontrollable teen that hurts others with bad choices?
Or the one that only cares about the latest trend.
Am I that perfect girl who can fix others problems but secretly can't fix her own?
Or a tomboy that doesn't mind being pushed around.
Can't I be my own person without people trying to force a mask upon me?
I am a person not someone to treat any certain way because I like certain things.
The only mask I wear is the mask in the eye of the beholder.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I by Heather Dickerson )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)