When you hear the cry of the lone wolf can you understand the pain of leaving the pack?
When you hear the rustling leaves do you stop to listen to what they say?
When you feel the pain of a bee sting do you understand his pain and the reason behind the action?
When it rains, do you think of the beauty and sorrow of the world?
God talks in many ways.
Do you listen?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You by Heather Dickerson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman