Heather Dickerson Poems
- Sisterly Love Your pain hurts me more than the bitterest ...
- Do You When you hear the cry of the lone wolf can you ...
- Beauty The river thrashes back and forth, but the beauty is ...
- Who Am I Am I that uncontrollable teen that hurts others with...
- Voice I will give him my voice no matter how small it may ...
- Wisdom Wisdom can be used in all ages. Wisdom should not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Dickerson
Your pain hurts me more than the bitterest winter.
Your smile is more light than the burning sun..
Your face shows more experience than a tree of a thousand ages.
Your generosity is more than the richest man
Your strength is more than the mightiest bull.
Tell me why nothing convinces you of these.
Your a flower so magnificent and loved that others are driven to envy you.
They will insult you, ridicule you, so you feel inferior.
Is my love and the love of God not enough to make you feel otherwise?