Tarrakkul the Gazzele
Whispers Of Hope
What does this world hold for us, my love?
This feeling inside me,
it tells me we were made for more,
dance, the moonlight on your face brings peace,
the music plays,
in a moment, we are flying
run with me! Run with me my love!
dance over this world,
we are flying,
Our hearts are ribbons,
swirling around a great light.
We are lit lamps,
lighting the passageway to heaven.
Your face my love,
capture me, capture me.
Run, we shall run, in the will that God has for us.
Friday, February 17th,2012.
Written in my little house in my little dusty village.
To my love.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Of Hope by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders