Tarrakkul the Gazzele
Whispers Of Hope
What does this world hold for us, my love?
This feeling inside me,
it tells me we were made for more,
dance, the moonlight on your face brings peace,
the music plays,
in a moment, we are flying
run with me! Run with me my love!
dance over this world,
we are flying,
Our hearts are ribbons,
swirling around a great light.
We are lit lamps,
lighting the passageway to heaven.
Your face my love,
capture me, capture me.
Run, we shall run, in the will that God has for us.
Friday, February 17th,2012.
Written in my little house in my little dusty village.
To my love.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Of Hope by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
- A memory in a watch, nicholas sardinha
- THOUSAND MOONS, Satish Verma
- Where Larkspur Have The Purple Winds Gat.., mary douglas
- Rising For Another Day, Michael McParland
- The head, gajanan mishra
- Tobacco use, hasmukh amathalal
- Mystery of love, Chiazo Egbukwu
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)