Tarrakkul the Gazzele
Whispers Of Hope
What does this world hold for us, my love?
This feeling inside me,
it tells me we were made for more,
dance, the moonlight on your face brings peace,
the music plays,
in a moment, we are flying
run with me! Run with me my love!
dance over this world,
we are flying,
Our hearts are ribbons,
swirling around a great light.
We are lit lamps,
lighting the passageway to heaven.
Your face my love,
capture me, capture me.
Run, we shall run, in the will that God has for us.
Friday, February 17th,2012.
Written in my little house in my little dusty village.
To my love.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Of Hope by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
- Dead Stone, ramesh rai
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)