Tarrakkul the Gazzele
Whispers Of Hope
What does this world hold for us, my love?
This feeling inside me,
it tells me we were made for more,
dance, the moonlight on your face brings peace,
the music plays,
in a moment, we are flying
run with me! Run with me my love!
dance over this world,
we are flying,
Our hearts are ribbons,
swirling around a great light.
We are lit lamps,
lighting the passageway to heaven.
Your face my love,
capture me, capture me.
Run, we shall run, in the will that God has for us.
Friday, February 17th,2012.
Written in my little house in my little dusty village.
To my love.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Of Hope by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)