Tarrakkul the Gazzele
To My Yet Unknown Love
Ah, ah ah ah! ! ! ! !
I don't know,
I don't know who you are,
I don't know where you are,
I don't know how you are,
but haha! Yar!
I feel happy for you in this moment! ! !
Joy my love! I don't know who you are,
but tonight! I dance for you,
almost alone, yet!
Jesus is with me, dancing with me, though I can't see him: }
I feel very happy for you as I dance Yar: }
I don't know why.
But I hope that this joy I have, will also be yours.
*yar means beloved in Turkish.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Yet Unknown Love by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
- Breathing To Death, Kay Ugwuzor
- They Know It's Halloween, Bruce Larkin
- In Reality, jackie compton
- My Unobtained, The Astronomer
- Simply Spoken A Figment, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Preparing, Heather Burns
- to trip with you on the road again would.., Mandolyn ...
- Lost In Nothing, jackie compton
- The Book That Stands Alone, Katherine Nordhaus
- ~ Why ~, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)