Tarrakkul the Gazzele
To My Yet Unknown Love
Ah, ah ah ah! ! ! ! !
I don't know,
I don't know who you are,
I don't know where you are,
I don't know how you are,
but haha! Yar!
I feel happy for you in this moment! ! !
Joy my love! I don't know who you are,
but tonight! I dance for you,
almost alone, yet!
Jesus is with me, dancing with me, though I can't see him: }
I feel very happy for you as I dance Yar: }
I don't know why.
But I hope that this joy I have, will also be yours.
*yar means beloved in Turkish.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Yet Unknown Love by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra