Tarrakkul the Gazzele
You have no idea,
the way my heart flutters,
like your hair in the wind.
I feel a rising tide,
waters sweet on my tongue,
a child is awakening,
the passion of my childhood,
stretches it's hands in my heart,
I believe I am awakening.
is a warm reception,
to the day,
which shall stay the night,
at our house.
And wake in the morning,
refreshed and happy to be day.
Why is all
I feel alive again.
I am raw.
A life ready to be formed,
like a child,
but with more experience.
What am I going on about?
Vwat Vwat Vwat?
I am happy,
I am confused.
But happy confusion,
Written in the end of 2011. In a state of lovely confusion.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Confusion by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall