Tarrakkul the Gazzele
The Sending Of The Holy Book
To you my friend,
A letter that has no end.
Read this book I send,
your soul it in the Spirit will mend.
Though you now can't understand it,
it never ends and will bring many from the pit.
Read, read, read the book,
my heart and life it took,
giving them to my Father to over look.
These words will teach you the meaning of love,
The understanding comes from above,
Read with an open heart,
Read it from start to end and end to start.
You are soon to discover,
That over your soul hovers,
a longing to read this book,
This book that never ends.
Written on March 11,2011, as I prayed over one I love who does not yet know my dearest love-Jesus.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sending Of The Holy Book by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico