Tarrakkul the Gazzele
The Sending Of The Holy Book
To you my friend,
A letter that has no end.
Read this book I send,
your soul it in the Spirit will mend.
Though you now can't understand it,
it never ends and will bring many from the pit.
Read, read, read the book,
my heart and life it took,
giving them to my Father to over look.
These words will teach you the meaning of love,
The understanding comes from above,
Read with an open heart,
Read it from start to end and end to start.
You are soon to discover,
That over your soul hovers,
a longing to read this book,
This book that never ends.
Written on March 11,2011, as I prayed over one I love who does not yet know my dearest love-Jesus.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sending Of The Holy Book by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Loving Free - Falling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Poor Child's Born with a Start that'.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang