Tarrakkul the Gazzele
The Sending Of The Holy Book
To you my friend,
A letter that has no end.
Read this book I send,
your soul it in the Spirit will mend.
Though you now can't understand it,
it never ends and will bring many from the pit.
Read, read, read the book,
my heart and life it took,
giving them to my Father to over look.
These words will teach you the meaning of love,
The understanding comes from above,
Read with an open heart,
Read it from start to end and end to start.
You are soon to discover,
That over your soul hovers,
a longing to read this book,
This book that never ends.
Written on March 11,2011, as I prayed over one I love who does not yet know my dearest love-Jesus.
Tarrakkul the Gazzele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sending Of The Holy Book by Tarrakkul the Gazzele )
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)