Where Will You Find Nature's beauty In My Poetry?
Had my poems been balsams, it would have been wonderful,
Had they been balsams,
Had they been poppies,
Had my poems been musk roses, dahlias or chrysanthemums,
Helianthuses, marigolds or lilies!
O, had I been a sculptor, a gardener, a carpenter,
I would have my sculptures, flowers in wooden craftsmanship
And flowers displayed!
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.