Bijay Kant Dubey
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other ... -new-
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My ... -new-
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not -new-
- Poetry As Born Out of Sadhna And The Poe... -new-
- As If It Were Buddha In Meditation -new-
- Poetry As Cigar Puffs & Trails of Smokes -new-
- The CPI(M) Knows Its People Only And In... -new-
- CPI(M) And Its Strategy, A Party of Bla... -new-
- Under The Moonlit Nights It's Good To Re... -new-
- Lalua Who Has Remained In Jail Has No Mo... -new-
- Communists, Very Bad Communists, Notorio... -new-
- Lalua The Joker Baccha Too A Leader In B... -new-
- Chara Chor, Murgi Chor, All Leaders In ... -new-
- With A Pencil Sketch And Draw I A Burqua... -new-
- The Song From The Heart
- Do You Love Me, Love Me?
- Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The S...
- The Indian Babas And Their Sex Scandals
- My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose
- The Dark Daughter
- Mother, My Mother, Good Mother, Mother, ...
- For Author Khushwant Singh
- The Daughter of The Hills: A Biography o...
- An Assessment of Indian English Poetry
- Hazara Singh’ Aspirations
- Have You Ever Loved?
- I Love You, Love You, Say Do you Love Me...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)