Bijay Kant Dubey
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig... -new-
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To ... -new-
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd ... -new-
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside... -new-
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono... -new-
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth... -new-
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat... -new-
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta -new-
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet -new-
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa... -new-
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A... -new-
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For... -new-
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann... -new-
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary... -new-
- The Song From The Heart
- An Assessment of Indian English Poetry
- Do You Love Me, Love Me?
- The Dark Daughter
- Jobless Asses And Horses
- Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The S...
- Have You Ever Loved?
- The Pre-1947 Period of Indian English Po...
- I Love You, Love You, Say Do you Love Me...
- The Kingfisher Calling
- A Lonely Man In A Lonely World Walking T...
- Mother, My Mother, Good Mother, Mother, ...
- O, Palanquin-bearers!
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)