Bijay Kant Dubey
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- An Indian English Poet And His Tryst Wit... -new-
- The Criminal's Good Father Too A Man, Ho... -new-
- India's Poor Girl Child, How To Present ... -new-
- Is The Girl For To Be Sold And Purchased... -new-
- Take My Pay Packets, Pay Bands, Return M... -new-
- My Little Daughter, How Lost Am I In You... -new-
- How Mad Am I In Your Love? (II) -new-
- UNESCO's Girl Child -new-
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To... -new-
- On Learning English, A Brown Saheb In th... -new-
- After Learning English -new-
- His Father Had Not Been An English Man, ... -new-
- An Indian Fool Always In The Guard of Hi... -new-
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng... -new-
- The Dark Daughter
- The Song From The Heart
- An Assessment of Indian English Poetry
- Bharat Ki Garib Bitia (India's Poor Girl...
- Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The S...
- The Indian Babas And Their Sex Scandals
- Do You Love Me, Love Me?
- Save The Girl Child Of India
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me
- The Communist Party of India
- I Am Time, Time, Indelible, Indestructib...
- I Do Not Want To Hear About Northeast In...
- The Girl With The Goats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)