Bijay Kant Dubey
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Say You It -new-
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking -new-
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil... -new-
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You? -new-
- The Girl of My Dreams -new-
- Gathering Broken Glasses By I.H.Rizvi -new-
- I And My Love Both of Us Often Keep Talk... -new-
- Burquawalli, Want To See You In Full -new-
- Today -new-
- Sometimes Think I -new-
- Have You Heard? (Bilingual) -new-
- On Seeing A Burqua-clad Mistress -new-
- Poem -new-
- In Search of An Innocent, Pure Heart -new-
- The Song From The Heart
- The Indian Babas And Their Sex Scandals
- An Assessment of Indian English Poetry
- Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The S...
- Jobless Asses And Horses
- The Dark Daughter
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me -new-
- The Definition Of Poetry
- American Heart & Love, Sing I; A Singer ...
- I Love You, Love You, Say Do you Love Me...
- The Communist Party of India
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I...
- Have You Ever Loved?
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)