Vishal Sharma (10th july 1996/Samastipur (Bihar) / India)
Where is my leaf?
Searching for the whole day long
my songs to whom belong
is absent from my working field
have you hid yourself behind the shield?
let us come on the scene
and make me happy my queen
why are you making me craving
you know i do not like quvering
you are not here
my world is just a bare
patch of the unfertiled land
have you gone to New Zealand?
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
- ***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) ***
- ***A Million Kisses For One Lips***
- **Crime and Punishment**
- **Cyclon Of Kisses**
- **For Your Eyes Only**
- **I am a solid insoluble insane**
- **I am your Micky Mouse**
- **I want for you this whole universe**
- **On Your Radio, My Heart Is Broadcast**
- **Someone stole my biography**
- **Who! But you**
- **Will you marry me? **
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.