Where are you, my beauty
'No, I don’t think I will kiss you,
although you need kissing,
badly. That’s what’s wrong with
you. You should be kissed and
often, and by someone who
knows how.' – Gone with the
Today, I hanker for your skirt
Tomorrow, the whole wardrobe would be mine
Today, I am searching a single flower,
Tomorrow, the whole garden would be mine,
Your lovely smiles that cut my heart into pieces
tell them to come to me and whatever early
Rays, your eyes make, seeing my frequency,
The heart begins ultraviolet rays of love.
Expelling out the whole acid of thd anger,
let us dilute them with those sexy kisses
LOVE YOU, my passion, a duty for you my beauty!
you are sent here to be my part of the body, STILL SEARCHING...
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where are you, my beauty by Vishal Sharma )
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam
- The Three Laws of All, Suzy Kassem
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem