Where are you, my beauty
'No, I don’t think I will kiss you,
although you need kissing,
badly. That’s what’s wrong with
you. You should be kissed and
often, and by someone who
knows how.' – Gone with the
Today, I hanker for your skirt
Tomorrow, the whole wardrobe would be mine
Today, I am searching a single flower,
Tomorrow, the whole garden would be mine,
Your lovely smiles that cut my heart into pieces
tell them to come to me and whatever early
Rays, your eyes make, seeing my frequency,
The heart begins ultraviolet rays of love.
Expelling out the whole acid of thd anger,
let us dilute them with those sexy kisses
LOVE YOU, my passion, a duty for you my beauty!
you are sent here to be my part of the body, STILL SEARCHING...
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where are you, my beauty by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey